HAWAII Weatherproof Double Padded Spreader Bar Hammock hibiscus
The hibiscus is the state flower of Hawaii and is used to make the famous leis. The Hawaii Hibiscus hammock with spreader bars enchants with a sensuous color combination of red violet and silver gray. No matter where it is hung, it is an elegant reminder of the beauty of the South Seas.
The Hawaii hammock with spreader bars embodies the unmistakable “Aloha Spirit” with its retro design and classic floral pattern of the 1950’s. An integrated pillow and an open, padded surface provide an incomparable relaxation experience. So take a deep breath, close your eyes, and dream of the South Seas in the Hawaii hammock with spreader bars!
- Brand: LA SIESTA
- Double spreader bar hammock for 1-2 people – 355 lb weight capacity
- Weatherproof polypropylene fabric (HamacTex®) looks and feels like cotton, but is weather resistant and fast-drying
- Spreader bar made of top-grade bamboo from responsible forestry (FSC® certified)
- Made in Colombia with tear-proof double weft selvage and many suspension cords
- Bed width: 140 cm (4 ft 7 in); Bed length: 210 cm (6 ft 11 in); Total length: 350 cm (11 ft 6 in); Length of the bar: 110 cm (3 ft 7 in); Required minimum distance: 350 cm (11 ft 6 in)
||43 x 7 x 7 in