COPA Organic Double Hammock furia roja
This high-quality double hammock is made from pure organic cotton. It unites traditional Brazilian craftsmanship with quality and exceptional comfort.
COPA is our tribute to Brazil and soccer – and it is available in four selected team colors. The furia roja is both a passionate and vibrant place to relax.
Because of a diagonal stretch weaving technique, the COPA hugs the body. The decorative fringe and macramé trim are typical for Brazilian hammocks. The large number of suspension cords ensures optimal weight distribution and excellent comfort. The organic cotton is soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
When you purchase a COPA, you’re not only doing something good for yourself, but also for Brazilian street children. LA SIESTA supports the project “Dito Escolinha” in the Brazilian city of Fortaleza. For each COPA sold, LA SIESTA donates 5€ to the German charity “Tor zur Hoffnung” (Gateway to Hope) which provides Dito’s beach soccer academy with training equipment, learning aids and much more.
- Brand: LA SIESTA
- Double hammock for 1-2 people – 355 lb weight capacity – most comfortable when lying diagonally
- Cotton from organic cultivation: fair to humans, fair to nature, supreme softness
- Traditionally handmade in Brazil with macramé and fringes, tear-proof selvage and many suspension cords
- Machine-washable on cold gentle cycle. Air-dry only.
- Bed width: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in); Cloth length: 230 cm (7 ft 7 in); Total length: 350 cm (11 ft 6 in); Required minimum distance: 310 cm (10 ft 2 in)
||9 x 7 x 7 in