COPA Organic Double Hammock samurai blue
This high-quality double hammock is made from pure organic cotton. It unites traditional Brazilian craftsmanship with quality and exceptional comfort.
COPA is our tribute to Brazil and soccer – and it is available in four selected team colors.
Samurai blue is a cool oasis in the color of the national team of Japan, the “Land of Smiles”.
Because of a diagonal stretch weaving technique, the COPA hugs the body. The decorative fringe and macramé trim are typical for Brazilian hammocks. The large number of suspension cords ensures optimal weight distribution and excellent comfort. The organic cotton is soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
- Brand: LA SIESTA
- Double hammock for 1-2 people – 355 lb weight capacity – most comfortable when lying diagonally
- Cotton from organic cultivation: fair to humans, fair to nature, supreme softness
- Traditionally handmade in Brazil with macramé and fringes, tear-proof selvage and many suspension cords
- Machine-washable on cold gentle cycle. Air-dry only.
- Bed width: 160 cm (5 ft 3 in); Cloth length: 230 cm (7 ft 7 in); Total length: 350 cm (11 ft 6 in); Required minimum distance: 310 cm (10 ft 2 in)
||9 x 7 x 7 in