Organic Lounger Hammock Chair kiwi
Hammock chair lounger CURRAMBERA kiwi is made from pure cotton in a traditional, cheerful mix of stripes. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably in it, but also recline.
A typical characteristic of all hammocks manufactured in Colombia: the large number of suspension cords which ensure optimal weight distribution and therefore comfort and longevity. Reinforced edges make the fabric extremely tear-resistant. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation.
The spreader bar is made from high-quality bamboo. It is not just a visual highlight, but also particularly robust and weatherproof. Naturally, the wood comes from responsibly managed forests. (FSC ®).
- Brand: LA SIESTA
- Hammock Chair Lounger for 1-2 people – 355 lb weight capacity
- Pure high-quality cotton with long fibers is soft to the touch, vibrantly colorful, lint-free, and durable
- Spreader bar made of top-grade bamboo from responsible forestry (FSC® certified)
- Integrated 360° safety swivel ensures safe rotating without over-winding the suspension cords
- Machine-washable – remove the spreader bar and wash on cold gentle cycle. Air-dry only.
||55 × 3 × 3 in